JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Mycos Technology welcomes junior software engineers who are able to design, prototype and implement applications, and work with a team of developers and designers to determine functional requirements.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledgeable in a relational database
- Degree of software engineering, computer science or related field.
- Software development experience in a professional environment is advantaged.
General requirements for all positions
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Positive “can do” attitude and the ability to get things done
- Have a passion for programming and technology
- Self-motivation and fast learning
- Ability to work with teams and share information
- English language skills
- Better salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Annual bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Medical care fund
- Social security fund
- Flexible work hour
- Professional work environment
- Free monthly activities (e.g. party, lunch, dinner, movie, sport day)
How to Apply
Send English resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org